Each step in a follow-up funnel can be scheduled to trigger within a specific
window of time based on the local time of the contact. You can determine
when the step takes place in the Schedule section when creating or editing
a Follow-Up Funnel step you have created.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- ClickFunnels Platinum Account
- A Follow-up Funnel Step
Step 1: Add A Send Window To A Follow-Up Funnel Step
- During the creation of a follow-up funnel step, the third step you'll complete is the Schedule step (shown as 1. in the image). To add a send window click the Add Send Window button (marked as number 2.)
- Click the days that you've decided the follow-up funnel step will activate.
- Drag the slide indicators to highlight the range of hours that you'd like the Follow-up Funnel step to activate. The time represented by the highlighted section will be confirmed below the slide indicators.
- Click the Add Send Window Button
- When satisfied with your settings click the Review for Sending button to advance to the Summary section of the Follow-up Funnel step creation.
- Important Note: While sequences will always go out in order based on the delay set for the follow-up funnel step, adding send windows may impact when steps in the sequence are actually sent.
For example: If you’ve chosen to trigger 10 hours after the follow-up funnel starts, but you’ve also added a send window for Wednesdays between 10 and 11 am, then the follow-up funnel step will not send out until 10 hours have passed and it becomes 10 am on Wednesday for the contact.
The time zone used with the send window will be based on each contact’s timezone. If the contact’s timezone is not available, the time zone used will be the time zone the ClickFunnels account has been set to.
If two or more Follow-up funnel steps have a send window set and their trigger time falls during overlapping times, then the funnel step will be carried out in sequence during whichever send window comes first for the customer.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.