A send window can be used within a Follow-Up Funnel step so that the step is scheduled to go out to your contacts only on specific days and times.
The day selector and slider bar allow you to be precise in deciding when a Follow-Up Funnel step is sent, so you’ll have greater control over when your messages are sent.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is a send window?
- How can I add a send window to a Follow-Up Funnel step?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Adding A Send Window To A Follow-Up Funnel Step
1. Hover over the Follow-Up Funnels tab at the top of your dashboard and click Follow-Up Funnels from the dropdown menu.
2. Click on the Follow-Up Funnel you want to edit.
3. Click on the Funnel Step you want to edit under the Funnel Steps column on the left-hand side of the page.
Click + New Step if you would like to add a send window to a new funnel step.
4. Click the Edit Settings button located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Click the Schedule tab on the funnel step flow located at the top of the page.
Important Note: If you’re setting up a new funnel step, you’ll need to fill out the General Settings section first.
6. Click Add Send Window.
7. Select the day(s) you want the funnel step to be carried out.
8. Use the slider tool to select the time of day you want the funnel step to be carried out.
9. Click Review for Sending to save.
Important Note: While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact when steps in the sequence are actually sent.
For example: If you’ve chosen to trigger 10 hours after the follow-up funnel starts, but you’ve also added a send window for Wednesdays between 10 and 11 am, then the follow-up funnel step will not send out until 10 hours have passed and it becomes 10 am on Wednesday for the contact.
The time zone used with the send window will be based on each contact’s timezone. If the contact’s timezone is not available, the time zone used will be the time zone the ClickFunnels account has been set to.
If two or more send windows have been set, then the funnel step will be carried out in sequence during whichever send window comes first for the customer.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
A send window can be used within a follow-up funnel step so that the step is scheduled to go out to your contacts only on specific days and times.
Multiple send windows can be set for a single follow-up funnel step.
While sequences will always go out in order, adding send windows may impact when steps in the sequence are actually sent.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.