In this article, you will learn how to add a popup video to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- Video popups will only play in a popup box when a user clicks on them. This is useful for adding video galleries to your pages for testimonials.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Video Popup Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Thumbnail URL - upload an image to use as the thumbnail for your video.
- Video URL - enter the URL for your video (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc)
- ALT Text - enter alternate text.
- Thumbnail Width - adjust the width of the thumbnail.
- Thumbnail Height - adjust the height of the thumbnail.
- Select a theme for your timer element.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Radius - Select the radius (circle, rounded).
- Shadow - Select the shadow around the element.
- Opacity - Select the opacity of the element.
- Grey Scale FX - Select the grey scale of the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.