In this article, you will learn how to add a popup video to your ClickFunnels page.
Why you would need this
Video popups will only play in a popup box when a user clicks on them. This is useful for adding video galleries to your pages for testimonials.
What you will need
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Add Video Popup Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Thumbnail URL - upload an image to use as the thumbnail for your video.
- Video URL - enter the URL for your video (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc)
- ALT Text - enter alternate text.
- Thumbnail Width - adjust the width of the thumbnail.
- Thumbnail Height - adjust the height of the thumbnail.
- Select a theme for your timer element.
Advanced Style Settings
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Radius - Select the radius (circle, rounded).
- Shadow - Select the shadow around the element.
- Opacity - Select the opacity of the element.
- Grey Scale FX - Select the grey scale of the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.