In this article, you will learn how to collect an address on your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
- The address elements will allow you to collect the shipping address for physical products and/or the billing address if required by your payment gateway provider.
What you will need
Step 1 Add Address Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the Billing Address element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space above your element.
- Address Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- City Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- State Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Zip Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
Advanced Style Settings
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Toggle Extra Info - Choose if you want all fields or just country.
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Corners - Adjust the amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.