In this article, you will learn how to collect an address on your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The address elements will allow you to collect the shipping address for physical products and/or the billing address if required by your payment gateway provider.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Address Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the Billing Address element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space above your element.
- Address Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- City Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- State Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Zip Text - Choose what text you want to initially appear in the input field.
- Font Size - Change the size of the text.
Advanced Style Settings
- Required - Select whether the field is required to submit the form.
- Toggle Extra Info - Choose if you want all fields or just country.
- Text Align - Choose the justification for the text.
- Corners - Adjust the amount of rounding around the edges of the element.
- BG Color - Change the background color.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.