In this article, you will learn how to add a day timer countdown clock to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The Day Timer is a type of countdown clock that will count down to a specific time each day.
- If a visitor lands on your page after that time, the timer will be expired and can redirect them to a different page or display different content based on your settings.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Day Timer Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the day timer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- End Today At - Select a time to count down to each day.
- Timezone - Select the timezone.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select an action for when the timer expires. (Redirect to another URL or hide/show content on the current page)
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Re - Visit Action - Select an action for when the page is re-visited.
Font Family - Select a font.
- Select a theme for your timer element.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.