The Day-Timer is a type of countdown clock that will count down to a specific time each day.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Day-Timer Element aka Daily Countdown Evergreen
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search & Select the Day-Timer element from the list.
Step 2: Edit Element Settings
- Hover your mouse over the daytimer element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- End Today At - Select a time to count down to each day.
- Timezone - Select the timezone.
- Translate - Select a language.
- Expire Action - Select action for when the timer expires.
- Redirect to another URL or
- Hide/show content on the current page
- Redirect URL - Enter a redirect URL for when the timer expires.
- Re-Visit Action - Select action for when the page is revisited.
- Auto Reset Timer (reset the timer after it expires)
- Auto Expire For X Days and Set Expire Cookie days (For example: Setting the expire cookie days to 3 days means that within 3 days the timer will be auto-expired when you visit the page so you can visit it again only 3 days after.)
- Hide Timer & Show Section/Row
- Font Family - Select a font.
- Select a theme for your timer element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
Advanced Style Settings
- Size - Select the size of the element.
- Align - Select the justification (left, center, right).
- Label Weight - Select normal or bold text.
- Label Color - Select the color of the text.
- Time Delay - None/Fade In/ Face In With Scale
- Minutes - Input the minutes you want the timer to appear.
- Seconds- Input the seconds you want the timer to appear.
- Animation Type - None/On Page Load/On Page Scroll (becomes visible).
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.