Icons can be linked to other pages in your funnels or other external websites. This is useful for creating links to your social media pages or blogs. You can also use them to highlight various features of your offers.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Add Icon Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Align - Choose the justification for the icon. (left, center, right)
- URL / Action - If you want to link the icon place a URL in this field.
- URL Target - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
- Font Size - Adjust the size of the icon.
- Icon Color - Change the icon color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Picker - Choose an icon.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.