The icon element is useful for adding icons to your pages. Icons can be linked to other pages in your funnels or other websites entirely.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Icon Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Align - Choose the justification for the icon. (left, center, right)
- URL / Action - If you want to link the icon place a url in this field.
- URL Target - Choose if you want the link to open in the same or a different tab/window.
- Font Size - Adjust the size of the icon.
- Icon Color - Change the icon color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Picker - Choose an icon.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.