In this article, we will go over how to add images to your ClickFunnels page using the Image Feature Element. An Image Feature Element can be used to create testimonial boxes, quote boxes, or for showcasing features of your products or services.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A funnel
- An image file
Step 1: Add the Image Feature Element in the Page Editor:
1. Open your funnel step in the page editor by clicking on the EDIT PAGE button.
2. Hover over the ELEMENTS tab at the top of the page and click on ADD ELEMENT.
3. Locate and click on the IMG FEATURE element in the list.
4. Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Update Image Feature Element Settings:
1. Within the page editor, click on the image feature element or click on the gear icon on the element’s orange border to open the image settings.
2. Click on the Image icon next to the image field to add your image from the image library or you can paste in a third-party image link.
3. Double click on the image from the image library to add it to the page.
For more information on adding images to the image library visit this article:
4. You can edit the element by adjusting the settings as desired.
Here are the settings that are specific to this element:
The following settings will be found under the ADVANCED - STYLES tab:
- LAYOUT- Rearrange the order of the image and text.
- COLUMN SIZES (%) - Change what percentage of the columns in the row should be taken up by the image vs text.
- The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, and bmp.
- Any size/dimension of images is acceptable, but please keep in mind that the larger the files, the longer it will take your page(s) to load.
- When using a third-party image link, the image is not saved in ClickFunnels. We recommend uploading all third-party images to the ClickFunnels image library to ensure that your image remains available on your ClickFunnels page at all times.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.