The image feature element is used for creating testimonial boxes, quote boxes, or for showcasing features of your products or services.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Image Feature Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Image - Select an image.
- Alt Text - Enter Alt text to describe your image.
- Image Width - Manually set a width for the image.
- Image Height - Manually set a height for the image.
- Font Family - Change the font of the text.
- Headline - Change the headline size.
- Text - Change the size of the text.
- Headline Color - Change the headline color using the Color Picker.
- Text Color - Change the text color using the Color Picker.
Advanced Style Settings
- Layout - Rearrange the order of the image and text
- Column Sizes (%) - Change what percent of the column should be taken up by the image vs text
- Image Radius - Alter the image container (form square, rounded corners, or circle)
- Image Border - Add / adjust the border
- Image Shadow - Add / adjust the shadow
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.