The FAQ element is a text element with a question mark icon, a small headline, and a text area. Add multiple FAQ elements to your pages to create an FAQ section.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Add FAQ Element
- Click AddNew Element from within a row or click the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2. Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Question Size - Change the question size.
- Text Size - Change the text size.
- Question Color - Change the question color using the Color Picker.
- Answer Color - Change the answer color using the Color Picker.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.