The FAQ element is a text element with a question mark icon, a small headline, and a text area. Add multiple FAQ elements to your pages to create an FAQ section.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add FAQ Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Question Size - Change the question size.
- Text Size - Change the text size.
- Question Color - Change the question color using the Color Picker.
- Answer Color - Change the answer color using the Color Picker.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.