In this article, you will learn how to add an image list to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
- The image list is a bullet list element that allows you to upload your own 32X32 image to use as the bullet point.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Add Image List Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the image list element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Icon Image - Choose the image you want to use as an icon (suggested size 32px by 32px)
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Font Size - Select the font size.
- Color - Select font color.
- Bold Color - Select bold font color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Size - Choose if you want the icon to be visible.
- Bottom Border - Choose if you want a border to appear below each item in the list.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.