In this article, we will go over how to add the Image List Element to your page. The Image List element is a bullet list element that allows you to upload an image as your bullet point.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A funnel
- An image file
Step 1: Add the Image List Element in the Page Editor:
1. Open your funnel step in the page editor by clicking on the EDIT PAGE button.
2. Hover over the ELEMENTS tab at the top of the page and click on ADD ELEMENT.
3. Locate and click on the IMAGE LIST element in the list.
4. Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Update Image List Element Settings:
1. Within the page editor, click on the image list element or click on the gear icon on the element’s orange border to open the image settings.
2. Click on the image icon next to the Icon Image URL field to add your image.
3. Double click on the image from the image library to add it to the page.
For more information on adding images to the image library visit this article:
4. Edit the element by adjusting the settings as desired.
Here are the settings that you can set that are specific to this element:
- ICON IMAGE (32px) - Here you can enter the image’s URL or explore the image library to select one of the uploaded images.
Important Note: The image for the icon should not exceed 32 x 32 pixels size as it will cause the image to display incorrectly.
- BULLET SPACE - Adjust the spacing between the points in the list.
- LEFT MARGIN - Adjust the left margin.
- The supported file types for image files are: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, and bmp.
- When using a third-party image link, the image is not saved in ClickFunnels. We recommend uploading all third-party images to the ClickFunnels image library to ensure that your image remains available on your ClickFunnels page at all times.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.