In this article, you will learn how to add an image list to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- The image list is a bullet list element that allows you to upload your own 32X32 image to use as the bullet point.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Image List Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the image list element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Icon Image - Choose the image you want to use as an icon (suggested size 32px by 32px)
- Font Family - Select the font.
- Font Size - Select the font size.
- Color - Select font color.
- Bold Color - Select bold font color.
Advanced Style Settings
- Icon Size - Choose if you want the icon to be visible.
- Bottom Border - Choose if you want a border to appear below each item in the list.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.