In this article, you will learn how to add a pricing table to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
- This feature will allow you to highlight various price points and features for the products and services that you're offering.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Add Pricing Table Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Select the pricing table element from the list.
- Repeat this process to add multiple pricing table options.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Top Text Color - Change the text color for the top half of the element.
- Top BG Color - Change the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- BG Color Style - Change the background color to a gradient.
- Text Shadow - Adjust a text shadow.
- Border - Add a border around the entire element.
- Corners - Round the corners of the element.
- Shadow - Adjust a shadow for the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.