Learn to add the pricing table element to your pages. This allows you to highlight various price points and features for the products and services that you're offering.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Add Pricing Table Element
- Click "Add New Element" from within a row or click the "+" below an existing element.
- Select the Pricing Table element from the list.
- Repeat this process to add multiple pricing table options as needed.
Step 2. Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin -Add space on the top of your element.
- Top Text Color -Change the text color for the top half of the element.
- Top BG Color - Change the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- BG Color Style - Change the background color to a gradient.
- Text Shadow - Adjust the text shadow.
- Border - Add a border around the entire element.
- Corners - Round the corners of the element.
- Shadow - Adjust a shadow for the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.