In this article, you will learn how to add a pricing table to you Clickfunnels page to highlight various price points for your products.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Pricing Table Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
- Repeat this process to add multiple pricing table options.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the icon element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Top Text Color - Change the text color for the top half of the element.
- Top BG Color - Change the background color.
Advanced Style Settings
- BG Color Style - Change the background color to a gradient.
- Text Shadow - Adjust a text shadow.
- Border - Add a border around the entire element.
- Corners - Round the corners of the element.
- Shadow - Adjust a shadow for the element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.