Learn to add the Social Share element to your ClickFunnels page. This will allow your visitors to easily share a link to your funnel on Facebook and Twitter.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: This element currently only allows for sharing with Facebook and Twitter. For additional social media platforms, you will need to add an image element to your ClickFunnels page separate from this social share element.
Step 1. Add Text Block Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the Social Share element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2. Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Share URL - Enter the URL of the page that you would like to display when shared on Facebook.
- Twitter Title - Enter a title to use when the page is shared on Twitter.
- Twitter Username - Enter your twitter username to display when the page is shared on Twitter.
- Select a theme for the element on the page.
Advanced Style Settings
- Select the alignment for the element on the page.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.