In this article, you will learn how to add the Social Share element to your Clickfunnels page to allow visitors to easily share a link to your funnel on social media.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Text Block Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2: Edit Settings
- Hover your mouse over the text block element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings as desired.
- Top Margin - Add space on the top of your element.
- Share URL - Enter the URL of the page that you would like to display when shared on Facebook.
- Twitter Title - Enter a title to use when the page is shared on Twitter.
- Twitter Username - Enter your twitter username to display when the page is shared on Twitter.
- Select a theme for the element on the page.
Advanced Style Settings
- Select the alignment for the element on the page.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.