In this article, learn how to add Desktop Notification Element to your page.
Important Note this feature is only available to Actionetics MD private beta users.
Why you would need this
The desktop notification element will allow your visitors to receive desktop notifications from your business. This may be useful for sending out real-time updates of new content and offers.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Important Note in order for the desktop notification element to work, you must place the desktop notification element on the opt-in page and the page after it in your funnel sequence. If you have a redirect override on the page where you placed your desktop notification element your contact will not complete the required steps for desktop notification approval.
Step 1 Add Desktop Notification Element To Both Your Opt-In Page And The Page After It
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the Desktop Notification element.
- Click on the Gear icon on the Desktop element orange border to open the settings.
The customer will now be able to select whether to allow or block the notification.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.