Learn how to add Desktop Notification Element to your page.
What you will need:
- Etison Suite
- Opt-In Form Learn How To Add An Input Form
Step 1: Add New Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select your element from the list.
- Click on the element to edit the settings.
Step 2: Desktop Notification Element
- Click on the Gear icon on the Desktop element orange border to open the settings.
- Edit the element and adjust the Settings.
- Top Margin - Add space above your element.
- Timed Delay - fade in or fade in with scale.
- Type - On page load or on page scroll for the delay that you have set.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.