Learn to set up a subscription product in ClickFunnels that will be charged through your PayPal V2 payment gateway. If you are using the PayPal V2 Payment Gateway and wish to sell a product with recurring billing/subscription.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Please Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway Integration at a time. If you wish to have Stripe and PayPal (for example) as payment options you will need to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page (alternatively you can also use the PayPal V1 Button simultaneously with another payment gateway).
Step 1. Add Your Subscription Product In ClickFunnels
- Access Order Form Page
- Click on Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Select Billing Integration PayPal V2.
- Select "Subscription"
- Click "Save and Next"
- Enter product name
- Enter Price Amount.
- Select Currency.
- Enter Price Display On Order Form (this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Add shipping address (optional)
- Enter Plan Name.
- Select Frequency from the drop down.
- Enter Max Number Of Charges (Leave Blank For Unlimited).
- Enter Initial Charge Amount (For Paid Trials).
- Copy Webhook URL Into Your Business PayPal Webhooks (Live Webhooks or Sandbox Webhooks if you are just testing) > My Apps & Credentials > Live Webhooks
- Prouct description
- Trial Period (days)
17. Click "Save and Next"
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.