This article will teach you how to setup a subscription product in ClickFunnels that will be charged through your PayPal payment gateway.
What you will need:
Step 2. Create Your Subscription Product
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select PayPal as the Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display On Order Form (this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select Subscription for the product (if you want to setup a one-time product, please find instructions below).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.