Learn how to set up a subscription product in ClickFunnels that will be charged through your PayPal V2 payment gateway.
Why you would need this
If you are using the PayPal V2 Payment Gateway and wish to sell a product with recurring billing/subscription.
What you will need
Please Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway Integration at a time. If you wish to have Stripe and PayPal (for example) as payment options you will need to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page (alternatively you can also use the PayPal V1 Button simultaneously with another payment gateway).
Step 1 Add Your Subscription Product In ClickFunnels
Important Note: On Your Order Page The PayPal V2 integration does not work with the two-step order form. The standard elements for an order page must be used instead (including the CC element). The Credit Card Element and the Button (which both get swapped out for the PayPal options) are REQUIRED for this to work.
- Access Order Form Page, click on Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter the Product Name (This is for your reference).
- Select Billing Integration PayPal V2.
- Enter Price Amount.
- Select Currency.
- Enter Price Display On Order Form (this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select Subscription for the product (if you want to set up a One Time Product see instructions HERE).
- Enter Plan Name.
- Select Frequency from the drop down.
- Enter Trial Period In Days (Optional).
- Enter Max Number Of Charges (Leave Blank For Unlimited).
- Enter Initial Charge Amount (For Paid Trials).
- Copy Webhook URL Into Your Business PayPal Webhooks (Live Webhooks or Sandbox Webhooks if you are just testing) > My Apps & Credentials > Live Webhooks
Note: The Webhook URL is the same for all products in one funnel.
- Click Create Product
Note: If you are using the PayPal Subscription Option The PayPal Check Out Will Not Show An Option To Pay With A CC or as Guest.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.