Learn to set up a subscription product in ClickFunnels that will be charged through your PayPal V2 payment gateway. If you are using the PayPal V2 Payment Gateway and wish to sell a product with recurring billing/subscription.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Please Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway Integration at a time. If you wish to have Stripe and PayPal (for example) as payment options you will need to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page.
Step 1. Add Your Subscription Product In ClickFunnels
- Access Order Form Page
- Click on Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Select Billing Integration PayPal V2.
- Select Subscription
- Click Save and Next
- Enter product name.
- Enter Price Amount.
- Select Currency.
- Enter Price Display On Order Form (this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Add shipping address (optional)
- Enter Plan Name.
- Select Frequency from the drop down.
- Enter Max Number Of Charges (Leave Blank For Unlimited).
- Enter Initial Charge Amount (For Paid Trials).
- Copy Webhook URL Into Your Business PayPal Webhooks (Live Webhooks or Sandbox Webhooks if you are just testing) > My Apps & Credentials > Live Webhooks
17. Click "Save and Next"
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.