Learn to set up a subscription product in ClickFunnels that will be charged through your PayPal V2 payment gateway.
If you are using the PayPal V2 Payment Gateway and wish to sell a product with recurring billing/subscription.
What you will need
Step 1. Add Your Subscription Product In ClickFunnels
- Access Order Form Page, click on Products.
- Click Add Product.
- Enter the Product Name (This is for your reference).
- Select Billing Integration PayPal V2.
- Enter Price Amount.
- Select Currency.
- Enter Price Display On Order Form (this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select Subscription for the product (if you want to set up a One Time Product see instructions HERE).
- Enter Plan Name.
- Select Frequency from the drop down.
- Enter Trial Period In Days (Optional).
- Enter Max Number Of Charges (Leave Blank For Unlimited).
- Enter Initial Charge Amount (For Paid Trials).
- Copy Webhook URL Into Your Business PayPal Webhooks (Live Webhooks or Sandbox Webhooks if you are just testing) > My Apps & Credentials > Live Webhooks
Note: The Webhook URL is the same for all products in one funnel.
- Click Create Product
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.