Learn to test your PayPal Order forms in ClickFunnels. With this, you can confirm that your PayPal integration is working properly.
If you have integrated PayPal with ClickFunnels and wish to confirm the payment gateway is properly receiving payments, this will teach you how.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Important Note: While using PayPal as a payment gateway, the Credit Card element and the Submit button will be replaced by the Paypal Checkout button automatically.
Step 1: Connect Your Sandbox PayPal Integration
- Navigate to your Account Setting and click Payment Gateways.
- Click Add New Payment Gateway.
- Select PayPal V2.
- Enter your Client from PayPal.
- Enter your Client Secret from PayPal.
- Uncheck the Live Credentials Toggle.
- Click the Create PayPal V2 Account button.
Step 2: Enable Test Mode In Your Funnel
- From your funnel, click the Settings tab in the top right.
- Scroll down to Test Mode and Toggle On.
- Scroll down to the bottom right and click Save and Update Settings.
- Make sure your PayPal Sandbox account is selected on the Product Settings you want to test (this should be the PayPal account to the right if you added it after your LIVE account or vice versa).
Step 3: Test Purchase On ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste it in your Incognito window.
- Enter your Email Address and fill in any other fields.
- Click PayPal.
- In another tab, navigate to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/creditCardGenerator/.
- Under Card Type, select Visa.
- Click Generate CC.
- Return to your PayPal payment window and click Create Account to pay as a Guest with your Test Credit Card
- Fill in the details with your name (or a fake one) any address and enter your Test Credit Card information.
- Enter any phone number
- Important: Use the same email you used to test on your order form in the previous steps.
- Scroll down and click Continue.
- You should be redirected to your OTO or Confirmation page depending on your Sales Funnel design.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.