Learn to test your PayPal Order forms in ClickFunnels. With this, you can confirm that your PayPal integration is working properly.
If you have integrated PayPal with ClickFunnels and wish to confirm the payment gateway is properly receiving payments, this will teach you how.
What you will need
Step 1. Connect Your Sandbox PayPal Integration
- Navigate to your Account Setting and click "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Select PayPal V2.
- Enter your Client from PayPal.
- Enter your Client Secret from PayPal.
- Uncheck the Live Credentials Toggle.
Step 2. Enable Test Mode In Your Funnel
- From your funnel, click the "Settings" tab in the top right.
- Scroll down to Test Mode and Toggle On.
- Scroll down to the bottom right and click "Save and Update Settings."
Step 3. Test Purchase On ClickFunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste in your Incognito window.
- Enter your Email Address and fill in any other fields.
- Click "PayPal Credit."
- In another tab, navigate to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/creditCardGenerator/.
- Under Card Type, select Visa.
- Click "Generate CC."
- Return to your PayPal payment window and enter your Test Credit Card information.
- Proceed to fill in your name and address information.
- Click "Pay Now."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.