In this article, we will be covering adding a text optin ability to your funnel. This will allow your customers to send a text message from their phones to have them optin to your funnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A funnel with an optin step
Step 1: Add A Text Optin Element To A Page:
1. From your dashboard, hover over Click Funnels and click on Funnels.
2. Click on the name of the funnel where you wish to enable the text optin feature.
3. Click on the Optin step.
4. Click on the Publishing tab.
5. Scroll down and click on Add Text Optin.
6. Fill out the NEW TEXT OPTIN form.
A. The default Phone Number should be automatically selected and can’t be changed. Provide this number to your customers for them to send the text message with the unique code.
B. Enter a Unique Code.
Important Note: If the system does not allow your code you won’t be able to save your text optin as that code has already been taken. Please try a variation of your code or another code. The Text Optin feature is currently NOT supported outside of the U.S. and Canada.
C. Add your Response Message.
This is the text message that will be sent to your customers upon receiving the unique code. You want to ask for their email address in this message. Please note there is a 160 character limit.
D. Click on Create Text Optin.
7. Click on Update Funnel Step.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.