This article will show you how to use the text optin feature to allow customers to opt-in to your funnel by texting instead of visiting your optin page.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Optin page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Your Text Optin
- Select your optin page in your funnel.
- Click on Publishing.
- Scroll down and click on Add Text Optin.
- The default Number should be automatically selected.
- Create your own Unique code.
- Add your Response Message. (i.e. Ask for their email address)
- Click on Create Text Optin.
When the user submits their email address, they will be opted into your page and added to your autoresponder list based on your page integrations.
- If the system does not allow your code, please try something else as it may not be available.
- Additional charges may be incurred to the user based on their carrier and plans.
- TextOptin is currently NOT supported outside of the U.S. and Canada.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.