This article will show you how to use the text optin feature to allow customers to opt-in to your funnel by texting instead of visiting your optin page.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Optin page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Text Optin
- Select your optin page in your funnel.
- Click on Publishing.
- Scroll down and click on Add Text Optin.
- The default Number should be automatically selected.
- Create your own Unique code.
- Add your Response Message. (i.e. Ask for their email address)
- Click on Create Text Optin.
When the user submits their email address, they will be opted into your page and added to your autoresponder list based on your page integrations.
- If the system does not allow your code, please try something else as it may not be available.
- Additional charges may be incurred to the user based on their carrier and plans.
- TextOptin is currently NOT supported outside of the U.S. and Canada.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.