Learn to set up a free ($0) product in ClickFunnels using Stripe. With this, you can set up a completely free product for customers to purchase in your funnels. If you're looking to get someone's credit card upfront on a Free product so you can offer them sticky OTOs later, this setup will allow you to do so.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Create Your Free Product In ClickFunnels
1. From within your Order Form step, select the Products tab.
2. Click Add Product.
3. Select Your Payment Gateway by clicking on it (a green box will appear)
4. Select Payment Plan
5. [Optional] Toggle On to make the product commissionable (with Backpack)
6. Click Save and Next
7. Edit the Name of your Product.
8. Enter your Price Display Override (you'll want to indicate it's "Free" here)
9. Select your Subscription Plan from the drop-down menu on Stripe Plan
10. Enter the Number of Payments (for a free product, just put "1")
11. Enter your Billing Description (this will affect how your product appears on the Customers' Credit Card receipt).
12. Enter your Product Description (this will affect how your product appears on the receipt).
13. Enter the Trial Period (for a free product, put at least "1")
14. Click Save and Close.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.