This article will teach you how to setup a free ($0) product in ClickFunnels using Stripe. With this, you can setup a completely free product for customers to access in your funnels.
What you will need:
Step 1. Create Your Free Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form step, select the "Products" tab.
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter your product Name
- Select "Stripe" from the billing integration dropdown
- Skip Amount
- Skip Currency
- Enter your Price Display Override (you'll want to indicate it's "Free" here)
- Select "Subscription"
- Enter your Product Description (this will affect how your product appears on the receipt).
- Select your Subscription plan from the drop down menu
- Enter the Number of Payments (for a free product, just put "1")
- Enter the Trial Period (for a free product, put at least "1")
Note: the way Stripe works, this will "charge" the customer just one time and since it's on a trial period, it will show up as a $0.00 charge. The subscription plan will then be stopped after the initial payment, making the product free.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.