Do you want to know how to use the ClickFunnels' Broadcast feature to deliver a one-time email or other one-time actions? This article will go over getting started with creating a new Broadcast in your account. This will be helpful if you want to trigger certain actions such as:
- Sending a one-time email.
- Adding or Removing Contacts to/from a list.
- Adding or removing tags to/from customers.
It’s important to know that the action or email will be triggered just once. If you want to create an email campaign or sequence of actions, please refer to this article on how to Create A New Follow Up Funnel.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account subscribed to the Platinum or higher plan
- Email List or Smart Email List
- SMTP Integration
- 3rd Party Autoresponder Integration (optional)
Creating a New Broadcast:
1. From your ClickFunnels dashboard, hover over the Follow-Up Funnels drop-down menu and click Broadcasts.
2. Click on the New Broadcast button.
3. Add a name in the Broadcast Name field.
4. Select your Broadcast Type.
What are the steps I should follow after going over the first part of the process of creating a new Broadcast?
The steps you need to follow next will depend on the Broadcast Type you choose. If you want to trigger an action, you will choose the ClickFunnels Internal app or a 3rd party app. If you want to send an email, you will select the Email Messenger app. This is covered more in depth in the following articles:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.