The Broadcast email messenger can be used to send a one-time email message to your email list.
What you will need:
Step 1: Select Email Messenger
- Navigate to Follow-up Funnels and
- Click on Broadcasts
- Click the "+ New Broadcast" button
- Name Your Broadcast.
- Click on Email Messenger.
Step 2: New Email Broadcast General Settings
- Name your Broadcast
- Add a Group Tag
- Select Send From Email
- Add From Name (this name will display in your recipient's inbox)
- Select a List to send the broadcast to
- Add Filter Rules (optional)
- Click Next
Step 3: New Email Broadcast Message
- Enter your email Subject
- Enter your Pre Header
- Choose Email Template
- Edit Email
- Click Next
Step 4: New Email Broadcast Schedule
- Turn on the toggle to Send Now or
- Select Send Date to schedule your broadcast
- Select the Send Time
- Click Review For Sending
Note: If "Send Now" is selected broadcast will only send after you have clicked on "Que to Send" on the summary page.
Step 5: New Email Broadcast Summary
- Review your Broadcast Summary
- Send Test Email (to make sure your content is perfect)
- Click on Queue To Send
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.