Learn how to send a Broadcast Desktop Messenger.
Note This feature is only available to Actionetics MD Private Beta Users.
Why you would need this:
You would send a broadcast desktop messenger if you wanted to send one individual desktop message to your contacts.
What you will need:
- A Broadcast.
- Clickfunnels opt-in page and a page following the opt-in page.
- Desktop Notification Element.
Step 1: Desktop Messenger General Settings
- Name your Desktop Messenger Broadcast.
- Add Group Tag ( Create a group or save this broadcast to a group you've already created).
- Select List.
- Add Filter Rules (optional).
- Click Next.
Step 2: New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Message
- Add your Title (eye-catching, pattern interrupting, sales-driving title).
- Enter your Message (Write a high-impact message to create interest and prompt leads to click on the Landing Page URL).
- Add your landing page URL.
- Add Image (upload from your computer).
- Click Next.
Step 3: Desktop Messenger Broadcast Schedule
- Turn on the toggle to Send Now or
- Select Send Date to schedule your broadcast.
- Select the Send Time (review your sending timezone).
- Click Review For Sending.
Note If "Send Now" is selected broadcast will only send after you have clicked on "Que to Send" on the summary page.
Step 4: Desktop Messenger Broadcast Summary
- Review your New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Summary.
- Select Que To Send.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.