Learn how to send a Broadcast Desktop Messenger.
Why you would need this
You would send a broadcast desktop messenger if you wanted to send one individual desktop message to your contacts.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Full Etison Suite Account.
- Clickfunnels opt-in page. Click Here To Learn How To Add A New Element To Your Clickfunnels Page
- Desktop Messenger Element. Click Here To Learn How To Add Desktop Messenger Element To Your Page
Important Note: You will need the desktop messenger element on your opt-in page in order for your contact to approve receiving desktop messenger notifications. If a contact has not approved receiving desktop notifications your broadcast desktop messenger message will not reach them.
Step 1 Select Desktop Messenger Broadcast
Step 2 New Desktop Messenger General Settings
- Name your Broadcast
- Add Group Tag
- Select Facebook Page To Send From
- Select Message Type (Subscription Follow-Up or Promotional Follow-Up)
- Select List
- Add Filter Rules (optional)
- Click Next
Step 3 New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Message
- Add your Title
- Enter your Message
- Add your landing page URL
- Add Image
- Click Next
Step 4 New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Schedule
- Turn on the toggle to Send Now or
- Select Send Date to schedule your broadcast
- Select the Send Time
- Click Review For Sending
Note: If "Send Now" is selected broadcast will only send after you have clicked on "Que to Send" on the summary page.
Step 5 New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Summary
- Review your New Desktop Messenger Broadcast Summary
- Select Que To Send
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.