This article will provide a brief overview of the new Clickfunnels dashboard.
What You Will Need:
- A Clickfunnels Account. Click here to get started.
- Your account information, affiliate tools, and trainings will be listed in the left side panel of the dashboard.
- The cards displayed in the middle of the dashboard will be updated periodically when accessing your account.
- The account wide stats on the right side of the dashboard can be expanded to show the revenue generated by each funnel by clicking on the collapsable menu icon.
- To access the previous version of the dashboard, click on Back To Legacy Dashboard in the lower left side panel.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.