In this article, you will learn how to use the button element or text to link to other parts of your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this
This feature can help you link together content from different parts of your page as your visitor scrolls through the content of the entire page.
What you will need
Step 1 Button Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the headline element orange border to open the settings.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Scroll To Row/Section On Page.
- Select the Row/Section to go to when the button is clicked.
- Save the page.
Use Text or an Image To Scroll To Row/Section
- Hover your mouse over the row/section and click on the gear icon.
- Click on the "#" to get the CSS Info for the row/section.
- Copy and Paste the CSS ID Sector into your text or image URL.
What can you do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.