In this article, you will learn how to use the button element or text to link to other parts of your Clickfunnels page.
What you will need
Step 1: Button Element Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the headline element orange border to open the settings.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Scroll To Row/Section On Page.
- Select the Row/Section to go to when the button is clicked.
- Save the page.
Use Text or an Image To Scroll To Row/Section
- Hover your mouse over the row/section and click on the gear icon.
- Click on the "#" to get the CSS Info for the row/section.
- Copy and Paste the CSS ID Sector into your text or image URL.
What can you do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.