Learn about the resources available to you that will assist you in building your first funnel in ClickFunnels. The Classic Funnel Builder allows you to choose a goal and select a funnel type and then select the page templates for the funnel. The Cookbook, allows you to narrow down a funnel type based on your industry, the type of funnel and your goal when using the Cookbook you will be provided with a number of narrowed down funnels and (free and paid) templates to choose from.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. The Classic Funnel Builder
- From your dashboard click + Build a New Funnel
- On the next screen, you can choose to use the Classic Funnel Builder
- Choose a Goal (Collect Emails, Sell Your Product, Host Webinar).
- Choose a Type (Name Your Funnel, Enter A Group Tag (optional))
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2. The Funnel Cookbook
- From your dashboard click + New Funnel
- On the next screen, you can choose to use the Funnel Cook Book.
- Select Industry.
- Choose The Type Of Funnel.
- Choose Your Goal.
- Select The Template Suggestion
- Choose Your Template Free or Paid.
- Download or Purchase Your Template.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.