In this article, we are going to show you the resources available to you that will assist you in building your first funnel.
Why you would need this
To learn the basics of building funnels inside of ClickFunnels.
What you will need
- An Active ClickFunnels Account
- Settings and Integrations Completed
Steps to building your first funnel
Start With The Cookbook Or The Classic Funnel Builder
- From your dashboard click + New Funnel
- On the next screen, you can choose to use the Classic Funnel Builder or the Funnel Cook Book.
Please note the difference between the Classic Funnel Builder and the Cookbook. The Classic Funnel Builder allows you to choose a goal and select a funnel type and then select the page templates for the funnel. The Cookbook, allows you to narrow down a funnel type based on your industry, the type of funnel and your goal when using the Cookbook you will be provided with a number of narrowed down funnels and (free and paid) templates to choose from.
Step 1 The Classic Funnel Builder
- Choose a Goal (Collect Emails, Sell Your Product, Host Webinar).
- Choose a Type (Name Your Funnel, Enter A Group Tag (optional))
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2 The Funnel Cookbook
- Open The Funnel Cookbook. (after clicking + New Funnel, x out of the Classic Funnel Builder To View The Funnel Cookbook)
- Select Industry.
- Choose The Type Of Funnel.
- Choose Your Goal.
- Select The Template Suggestion
- Choose Your Template Free or Paid.
- Download or Purchase Your Template.
Step 3 Integrations and Products Overview
- Set Up A Custom Domain (to brand your funnels).
- Set Up SMTP Integration (for email sending).
- If you are selling a product set up a Payment Gateway (to accept payments).
- Want others to sell your product as affiliates of your product, set up your BackPack system.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.