In this article, we are going to show you the resources available to you that will assist you in building your first funnel.
What you will need:
- Settings and Integrations Completed
Steps to building your first funnel
Start With The Cookbook Or The Classic Funnel Builder
- From your dashboard click + New Funnel
- On the next screen, you can choose to use the Classic Funnel Builder or the Funnel Cook Book.
Please note: The difference between the Classic Funnel Builder and the Cookbook. The Classic Funnel Builder allows you to choose a goal and select a funnel type and then select the page templates for the funnel. The Cookbook, allows you to narrow down a funnel type based on your industry, the type of funnel and your goal when using the Cookbook you will be provided with a number of narrowed down funnels and (free and paid) templates to choose from.
Step 1: The Classic Funnel Builder
- Choose a Goal (Collect Emails, Sell Your Product, Host Webinar).
- Choose a Type (Name Your Funnel, Enter A Group Tag (optional))
- Click Build Funnel.
Step 2: The Funnel Cookbook
- Open The Funnel Cookbook. (after clicking + New Funnel, x out of the Classic Funnel Builder To View The Funnel Cookbook)
- Select Industry.
- Choose The Type Of Funnel.
- Choose Your Goal.
- Select The Template Suggestion
- Choose Your Template Free or Paid.
- Download or Purchase Your Template.
Step 3: Integrations and Products Overview
- Set-Up A Custom Domain (to brand your funnels).
- Set-Up SMTP Integration (for email sending).
- If you are selling a product set up a Payment Gateway (to accept payments).
- Want others to sell your product as affiliates of your product, set up your BackPack system.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.