In this article we give you a general overview of the ClickFunnels order form page.
What you Need:
Steps to implement ClickFunnels Order Form
Step One ClickFunnels Order Form the basics
- The order form allows you to integrate various payment methods to process your orders from your customers.
- From the ClickFunnels page editor you will see the icon of the shopping cart. This represents the order form inside of ClickFunnels.
- Upon clicking on the page editor you can edit your order form to suit your needs. All order forms inside of ClickFunnels must have an email address element in order to submit any order forms.
- It's customary for most order forms to have the full name of the customer email address shipping city state ZIP code and Country.
- The credit card element will be used on your order form to collect important credit card data from your client. This is all process on a very secure encrypted web transaction.
- The last part of the order form is the submit button. Upon the customer clicking on this button the order will begin the process.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.