In this article, learn about the general overview of the ClickFunnels Order Form page type. An order page type is required to collect payments from your customers. The order form page type allows you to integrate various payment gateways to process orders from your customers.
What you will need:
Step 1: To add an Order Form to your funnel
- Click Add New Step.
- Enter Name of Funnel Step (i.e. Order Page).
- Toggle Show In Funnel To Yes.
- Add a Path Name which will be associated with your funnel step.
- Select Sales from the top menu.
- Click Order Form from the Sales menu.
- Choose Order Form Page Type Template by Clicking +Select Template of the template you would like to use.
Step 2: Editing Order Forms (the basics)
- Clicking on Edit Page, you can edit your order form to suit your needs.
- All order forms inside of ClickFunnels must have an email address element to capture your customer's information.
- It's customary for most order forms to have the following input elements: full name of the customer, email address, shipping city, state, ZIP code, and Country.
- The credit card element will be used on your order form to collect important credit card data from your client all processed on a very secure encrypted web transaction.
- An order form requires a button set to submit order/form. Once the customer clicks on this button, the order will begin to process.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.