Learn to save sections and rows on a ClickFunnels page. This allows you to easily reuse the content on other pages without recreating it from scratch.
What you will need
Step 1. Save Existing Row or Section
- Hover your mouse over the section or row and click the Gear icon.(Row = blue border, Section = green border)
- Click the Save icon.
- Enter a name and click "Save Row" or "Save Section."
Step 2. Add Row Or Section Template To New Page
- Open the new page, and click "Add Row" or "Add Section."
- Or, click the "+" below an existing row or section.
- Click "My Rows" or "My Sections."
- Click the name of your row or section template.
- Save your page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.