In this article, you will learn how to save sections and/or rows on your Clickfunnels pages.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you easily reuse the content on other pages and/or in other funnels without recreating it from scratch. This is useful for navigation menus, page headers, footers, and more.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: Save Existing Row or Section
- Hover your mouse over the section or row and click on the Gear icon.
(Row = Blue border, Section = Green border)
- Click on the Save icon.
- Enter a name and click on Save As Personal Template.
Step 2: Add Row Or Section Template To New Page
- Open the new page, and click on Add Row or Add Section.
- Or click on the "+" below an existing row or section.
- Click on My Rows or My Sections.
- Click on the name of your row or section template to add it to the page as desired.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.