Page elements such as sections and rows can be saved as templates to be used in other pages. Templates save time by allowing users to reuse previously created content without having to recreate it from scratch every time.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Save Sections and Rows As Templates
1. Select the funnel you want.
2. Click the funnel step containing the sections and rows you wish to save.
3. Click The Edit Page button to open the page editor.
4. Hover over the section or row you want to save and click the disk icon. (Hovering over this icon will cause the word Save to appear.)
5. Give your template a name & Click Save Section or Row.
Step 2: Add Section & Row Templates To New Pages
1. From within the page editor, hover over the Sections or Rows tabs and click either Add Section or Add Row.
2. Click My Sections or My Rows from the pop-up menu.
3. Drag and drop the template you want from your list of templates to where you would like it to appear on the page.
4. Save the page before closing the page editor.
For example: A credit card (checkout) element can only be added to Order Form pages. A section or row template containing this element could be added to other Order Form pages, but it could not be added to Optin pages or Sales pages.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.