This article will teach you how to connect your products in ClickFunnels with lists in your third party autoresponder. You'll want to do this if you use an autoresponder outside of ClickFunnels and wish to send those who purchase a product to a list in your autoresponder.
What you will need:
Step 1. Integrate Your Autoresponder with Your Product
- On your Order Form, Navigate to Products.
- Click "Add Product."
- Select "Email Integration."
- Under Integration, select your Autoresponder integration.
- Set Action On Submit to Add to List (this may vary by autoresponder).
- Select your List To Add Lead.
- Finish your product setup.
Note: MailChimp shown in example to illustrate an extra step. Within MailChimp, you will set it to "do not send confirmation." Different autoresponders may have different actions aside from Add to List. Make sure to set the right option for your autoresponder.
What you can do now
- Add Buyers To An Actionetics List When They Make a Purhase in Clickfunnels
- Create Custom Fields in MailChimp
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.