In this article today we are going to talk about adding a new Clickbot.
Why you would need this
You would create a ClickBot if you wanted to send a message via your Facebook 'like' page, this message would trigger on a keyword that you select. For example if somebody writes "get free report" that keyword can trigger a message where you will be able to collect their email address.
What you will need
Step 1: General Settings
- Name Your Clickbot
- Select Group Tag
- Choose A Facebook Page To Send From
- Add contact to list after (User will be added to your selected list after a user opts in)
- Click create Clickbot
Step 2: Clickbot Message
- Add Clickbot Trigger Keyword
- Add Initial Message Reply (initial message asking for user email)
- Add Reply after email (reply after the user provides an email)
- Click Next
Step 3: Review Summary and Make It Live
- Review Summary
- Click Make It Live
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.