Step 1: Create Miscellaneous Page Type
1. Select the funnel you want to access by clicking on the Funnel Name.
2. Click on the Add New Step button.
3. Add a name for the new funnel step in the Name Of Funnel Step field.
4. Toggle the Show In Funnel? Switch to No if you don’t want this new funnel step to be part of your funnel flow. This will place the page on the Other Funnel Steps of the funnel. If you do want the new funnel step to show as part of the funnel flow, leave the switch on Yes.
5. Add a path for the funnel step in the Path field. (optional)
If you leave this blank, ClickFunnels will automatically generate a unique path, however, you will be able to edit this later. Check this tutorial here to know more about paths.
6. Click on the Create Funnel Step button.
7. Click on the MISC category right below the Contacts tab to access the Miscellaneous Templates.
8. Locate the template that works for you and click on the Select Template button.
9. You now have created a new Miscellaneous Page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.