In this article we will discuss Clickfunnels opt-in page, this would be the very first page in your funnel that allows you to capture leads from your traffic.
Why you would need this:
The opt-in page is one of the very first pages of the funnel to collect data from your prospect. The opt-in page allows you to follow up with your prospects and turn them into sales.
What you Need:
Please note: You must have an autoresponder service connected to Click Funnels.
Step 1 Create a Clickfunnels Optin Page
- From inside the Clickfunnels dashboard funnel, you have to select add a new step.
- Give the final step a name.
- From the menu select optin and then select email Clickfunnels Optin Page.
- From the dozens of pre-created Clickfunnels Optin Pages choose the page that best suit your needs.
Step 2 Integrating your autoresponder inside of your Clickfunnels Optin Page
- Select settings then Integrations.
- Under Integrations select the appropriate autoresponder for your opt-in page.
- Select action integrate existing form or use the HTML form.
- List to add select the appropriate list you would like your email contacts to be stored.
- Upon completion of setting up your form and editing your page select save from the menu bar.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.