In this article, we will discuss ClickFunnels opt-in page. The opt-in page
would be the very first page in your funnel that allows you to capture leads from your traffic. The opt-in page is one of the very first pages of the funnel to collect data from your prospect. The opt-in page allows you to follow up with your prospects and turn them into sales.
What you will need:
Step 1: Create a Clickfunnels Optin Page
- From inside the Clickfunnels dashboard funnel, you have to select add a new step.
- Give the final step a name.
- From the menu, select optin and then choose the Clickfunnels Optin Page.
- From the dozens of pre-created Clickfunnels Optin Pages, choose the page that best suits your needs.
Step 2: Add Your Autoresponder Integration
- Select Settings, then Integrations.
- Under Integrations, select the appropriate autoresponder for your opt-in page.
- Select the action.
- List to add select the appropriate list you would like your email contacts to be stored.
- Upon completion of setting up your form and editing your page, select Save from the menu bar.