In this article, we will cover ClickFunnels sales pages. We will also talk about its role inside of your ClickFunnels funnels.
Why you would need this
The sales page is one of the critical components of any sales funnel. The sales page is your 24/7 salesperson for your product or service; it sells your product or service for you.
What you Need:
Step 1 ClickFunnels Sales Page
- Starting from your Click Funnels dashboard, you want to select add new. Select what type a process you want to build your funnel. You have two options: Cookbook Builder and The Classic Funnel Builder.
For this video, we are going to pick Classic Funnel Builder and select create a new funnel.
- Our goal is to sell a product, so we're going to select the option to choose to sell your product.
- We're going to select the option that says sales funnel.
- We need to give our sales funnel a name and then add a group tag if necessary. Lastly, select to build a funnel.
Step 2 Select Sales Page
- From the sales page menu option, we are going to select a sales page. From the templates down below we are going to choose a template that best represents a page that can sell our product or service.
- Once we have our templates elected, we can now choose and edit that template based on our needs for that sales page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.