In this article, we will cover ClickFunnels sales pages. We will also talk about its role inside of your ClickFunnels funnels.
Why you would need this:
The sales page is one of the critical components of any sales funnel. The sales page is your 24/7 salesperson for your product or service; it sells your product or service for you.
Don’t have a ClickFunnels account yet? Get a 14-Day FREE Trial now!
Step 1: ClickFunnels Sales Page
- Starting from your Click Funnels dashboard, you want to select add new. Select what type a process you want to build your funnel. You have two options: Cookbook Builder and The Classic Funnel Builder.
For this video, we are going to pick Classic Funnel Builder and select create a new funnel.
- Our goal is to sell a product, so we're going to select the option to choose to sell your product.
- We're going to select the option that says sales funnel.
- We need to give our sales funnel a name and then add a group tag if necessary. Lastly, select to build a funnel.
Step 2: Select Sales Page
- From the sales page menu option, we are going to select a sales page. From the templates down below we are going to choose a template that best represents a page that can sell our product or service.
- Once we have our templates elected, we can now choose and edit that template based on our needs for that sales page.