The Sales Page using ClickFunnels. The sales page is one of the critical components of any sales funnel. The sales page is your 24/7 salesperson for your product or service; it sells your product or service for you.
What you need:
Step 1. ClickFunnels Sales Page
- Starting from your Click Funnels dashboard, you want to select add new. Select what type a process you want to build your funnel. You have two options: Cookbook Builder and The Classic Funnel Builder.
For this video, we are going to pick Classic Funnel Builder and select create a new funnel.
- Our goal is to sell a product, so we're going to choose the option to choose to sell your product.
- We're going to choose the option that says sales funnel.
- We need to give our sales funnel a name and then add a group tag if necessary. Lastly, choose to build a funnel.
Step 2. Select the Sales Page Classification
- From the sales page menu option, we are going to select a sales page.
- Sales Page Classes: Sales Page, Product Launch, Order Form, One-Click Upsell (OTO), One Click Downsale, and Order Confirmation.
- From the templates down below, we are going to choose a template that best represents a page that can sell our product or service.
- Once we have our templates elected, we can now select and edit that template based on our needs for that sales page.
What you can do now:
- The Cookbook
- ClickFunnels Order Form
- Create Upsell or Downsell Products
- ClickFunnels Membership Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.