Learn to create a sales page in ClickFunnels. This can serve as the first step in your funnel to lead to an order form page. It is most often used for a sales letter or video prior to an order form step.
Step 1. ClickFunnels Sales Page
- Starting from your Click Funnels dashboard, you want to select add new. Select what type a process you want to build your funnel.
- You have two options: Cookbook Builder and The Classic Funnel Builder.
- Choose the option to choose to sell your product.
- Pick the option that says sales funnel.
- Choose to build a funnel.
Step 2. Select the Sales Page Classification
- From the sales page menu option, we are going to select a sales page.
- Sales Page Classes: Sales Page, Product Launch, Order Form, One-Click Upsell (OTO), One Click Downsale, and Order Confirmation.
- Find and select a sales template.
- The Cookbook
- ClickFunnels Order Form
- Create Upsell or Downsell Products
- ClickFunnels Membership Page
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.