Providing your email subscribers with the ability to unsubscribe from your mailing lists is very important and vital for healthy email sending. Enabling the Unsubscribe Page will allow your subscribers to select which list(s) they wish to unsubscribe from. In this article, we will cover how you can enable the unsubscribe page for your ClickFunnels account.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is the unsubscribe page?
- Why would I need the unsubscribe page?
- How do I enable the unsubscribe page?
- What are the next steps after enabling the unsubscribe page?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- An Email List
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
How To Enable The Unsubscribe Page feature:
1. Hover over your account avatar and click on Account Settings
2. Scroll down to the Available Beta Features area, and click on the down chevron icon
3. Toggle on the New Unsubscribe Page feature
Important Note: After enabling the Unsubscribe Page feature, we recommend logging out of your ClickFunnels account and back in for the feature to be available.
The unsubscribe page will look like this when a subscriber clicks on the Unsubscribe link that must be included in your emails.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
The unsubscribe page allows your contacts to manage their email subscriptions.
The unsubscribe page can be enabled under the Available Beta Features area in your Account Settings.
After enabling the Unsubscribe Page feature, we recommend logging out of your ClickFunnels account and back in for the feature to be available.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.