Learn to deliver your digital assets to contacts by sending an automatic email or adding a download button on a ClickFunnels page. Here you'll learn both ways to deliver your assets.
What you will need
Note: Digital assets must be 3mb or less to be stored in ClickFunnels.
Method 1. Automatic Email Delivery
- Navigate to the funnel page you wish to add the digital asset.
- Click "Edit Page."
- Select General from the Settings menu for the page.
- Select the name of your file from the Digital Asset dropdown.
- Save the page.
Method 2. Use a Download Button on a Page
- Click "Account Settings" in your top navigation.
- Click on "Digital Assets" from the left navigation.
- Click "Copy Asset Path."
- Go to the page in your funnel where your download button is located.
- Click the button to open the settings.
- Click "Set Action."
- Select "Go To Website URL."
- Paste the URL for your digital asset.
- Save your page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.