Learn to integrate your favorite autoresponder with a ClickFunnels page. With this, you can capture leads on a page and send them directly to a list in your autoresponder. If you have integrated an autoresponder with ClickFunnels and wish to collect leads from your funnel pages, you'll need to set this up.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
- An Autoresponder Integration
- A Funnel
Important Note: An email field and submit button is always required to send information to your autoresponder.
Connect Your Autoresponder with Your Funnel Step
- From within your page editor, navigate to the Settings dropdown and click Integrations.
- Next to Integration, select the autoresponder integration you wish to use (ConvertKit shown in the example here).
- Next to Action, select Add to List (or related action).
- Finally, select the List you wish to add contacts to.
- Make sure to Save your page.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.