This article will show you how to add the Facebook messenger element to your Clickfunnels pages which will allow you to add Facebook messenger into your follow up funnel campaigns.
Why you will need this
Facebook messenger is another way for you to reach your contacts and provide additional value in your follow up campaigns.
What you will need
Important Note: This feature is available only in Actionetics MD.
Step 1 Add Facebook Messenger Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select the element from the list.
- Drag it onto the page.
Step 2 Edit Settings
- Click on the Gear icon on the image element orange border to open the settings.
- Select the alignment.
- Choose your Facebook Page.
- Select a Background Color if desired.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.