When driving traffic through an Application Funnel, ClickFunnels will collect the leads’ responses and save the information in their Contact Profile. In this article, we will cover how you can access the leads’ responses collected when completing an application in your funnel. Finding application responses will allow you to evaluate and qualify your leads.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How do I locate a lead’s application responses?
- Why would I need to locate application responses?
- What do I need in order to locate the lead’s application responses?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- A contact/subscriber
- A funnel with an application form
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
Locating Application Responses Within ClickFunnels
1. Hover over ClickFunnels and click on Funnels.
2. Access the funnel with the application form.
3. Access the CONTACTS tab.
4. Select the contact that you would like to review the application responses for.
5. Scroll down to the ADDITIONAL INFO section and find the application responses.
Important Note: In order for the information to be saved and available within the Contact Profile, you will need to assign a name to each Custom Type Input Field in the application form.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
When driving traffic through a funnel with an application form, ClickFunnels will collect the leads’ responses and save the information in their Contact Profile.
The application responses can be located under the Additional Information section in the Contact Profiles.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.