This article will teach you how to create a one-time product in ClickFunnels for any payment gateway. With this, you can create a product in ClickFunnels and connect with your favorite payment Gateway.
Why you would need this
You have integrated a payment gateway in ClickFunnels and need to set up a product someone can purchase with a single payment.
What you will need
Step 1. Prepare Your Payment Gateway
- For both Keap, you will need to be using Authorize.net to process payments and you will need to create your product before proceeding.
- Please review your documentation so you can connect that product with ClickFunnels.
- Create a product in Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
Step 2. Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the Product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select your billing integration from the list (Stripe shown in example).
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use the standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to set up a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
What you can do now
- Complete setup of your one-time product
- Check the Payment Gateway FAQ
- Create a subscription product instead
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.