A One-Time Product is a normal one time purchase which your customer would pay for the product once and receive once, without making other payments as in a Subscription Product or Payment Plan. This option can be used for digital or physical products. You will have the ability to set up product details such as: price, currency, shipping origin, and quantity limitations.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
An Existing Funnel
Step 1: Create a One-Time Product:
1. Go to any funnel with an order type step
2. Click on the Products tab
3. Select + Add Product
Setting Up the Payment Options Tab:
1. Under Integration select the payment gateway you would like to use for your product.
2. Next, Select "one-time"
3. Click "Save and Next"
4. Assign a Product Name for your Product.
5. Assign a Product Price to your product
6. Select the Currency for your Product.
7. Optional) Input what you would like the Price Display On Order Form to be. This will be helpful in circumstances where you are charging shipping in addition to the price of the product, or if the product will be paid in installments.
8. Add shipping address (optional)
9. Add a "Billing Description
10. Add a "Product Description"
11. Indicate whether This Product Should Be The Bump On The Order Page by either checking the box or leaving it unchecked.
12. Select whether you would like to enable or disable the Product Quantity Limiter. Enabling this feature is helpful if you have limited stock or availability for a product, and you want to set a max quantity for how many of the products a single customer can order.
- If you chose to enable the Product Quantity Limiter, also select the maximum quantity under Max Quantity.
- Indicate the Presold Quantity (Manual Sales). This number indicates the number of previous sales made for this product before using ClickFunnels or sales made outside the ClickFunnels platform.
17. Click Save and Close or Save and Next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.