This article will teach you how to create a one-time product in ClickFunnels for any payment gateway. With this, you can create a product in ClickFunnels and connect with your favorite payment Gateway.
What you will need:
Note: Some gateways require you to setup your product in your Gateway while others are done 100% through ClickFunnels. Please review instructions for your gateway in Step 1.
Step 1. Prepare Your Payment Gateway
Note: For both Infusionsoft and Ontraport, you will need to be using Authorize.net to process payments and you will need to create your products in your respective Gateway before proceeding. Please review your respective documentation so you can connect that product with ClickFunnels.
Step 2. Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Products."
- Click "Add Product."
- Enter the product Name (this is for internal reference).
- Select your billing integration from the list (Stripe shown in example).
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to setup a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Enter a Product Description (this is what will show up on a customer's receipt).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
Note: Some payment gateways may have additional options to setup, such as connecting the one-time product in ClickFunnels with the product in your gateway. Please view the video above for further details and examples of this.
What you can do now
- Complete setup of your one-time product
- Check the Payment Gateway FAQ
- Create a subscription product instead
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.