Learn to create a subscription product in ClickFunnels for any payment gateway. With this, you can create a product in ClickFunnels and connect with your favorite payment Gateway.
If you wish to create a subscription product to sell in ClickFunnels, this article will teach you how. With this, you can charge a continuing subscription price for a product in ClickFunnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- A Payment Gateway Integrated with ClickFunnels
- An Order Form Page
Step 1. Prepare Your Payment Gateway
- Create An EasyPayDirect Payment Plan
- Create A Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) Recurring Subscription
- Create A Recurly Subscription Product
- Create a Stripe Subscription Product
Step 2. Create Your Product In ClickFunnels
- From within your Order Form step, select the "Products" tab.
- Click "Add Product."
- Select your billing integration from the dropdown (Stripe shown in example).
- Select "subscription"
- Click "Save And Next"
- Enter your product Name
- Skip Amount and Currency.
- Enter your Price Display Override (optional; will impact how your price displays on the Order Page.)
- Add shipping address if needed
- Enter your Product Description (this will affect how your product appears on the receipt).
- Select your subscription plan from the drop-down menu (this was created in step 1).
- Enter the Number of Payments (if using a Trial Period, Add 1 payment to your total. I.E. for 3 payments and one trial period, you'd enter 4 payments; If unlimited, enter "999.")
- Enter the Trial Period (this can be used to offer a free trial. I.E. if you put 14 in here it will offer a 14-day trial and charge $0.00 the first payment before charging the plan amount after 14 days.)
- Click "Create product."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.