Domain forwarding allows you to forward your ClickFunnels purchased domains inside of your ClickFunnels account by taking your URL and redirecting it to your destination URL. For example, take domainname.com and redirect it to google.com.
Definition of domain forwarding: Redirecting requests on the Internet to a different Internet address. For example, domain forwarding allows multiple domain names to be registered, all of which point to the same website. *from PC Mag
What you will need:
Step 1: Access ClickFunnels Domain Forwarding
- From Your Dashboard Navigate To Your Main Menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Domains (from the left side menu).
- Select the ClickFunnels Purchased Domain that you would like to set up forwarding for.
- Scroll to Domain Forwarding and Click Expand
- Click Add to add a forwarding rule to your domain.
Step 2: Domain Forwarding Set Up
- Choose the forwarding Priority 1-16 (Lower numbers will take precedence over higher numbers).
- Enter your Pattern URL (Patterns will do partial matching by default and MUST start with your purchased domain name).
Note: Patterns are also known as the domain you are forwarding from, if you'd like to forward a specific funnel on this domain for example then you would enter mydomain.com/funnel1 including the path name for that funnel. Learn More About Funnel URLs
- Enter your Destination URL (Destination URL can point anywhere).
- Mark Active if Is this Rule ready to be active.
- Mark Exact this will disable partial matching and only match exact URLs (optional).
- Click Save.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.