In this article, we'll cover domain forwarding which allows you to forward your domains inside of your Click Funnels account. This article covers both Click Funnels internal purchase domains and also external domains.
Why you would need this
Domain forwarding allows you to take your original URL and redirected to your destination URL. For example, you're going to take name.com and redirected to www.name.com.
Step 1. ClickFunnels Domain Forwarding
- From your account profile, select "domains."
- Looking at your list of domains, select the domain you would like to use the forwarding feature.
- Select the three dots on the right-hand side of your domain from the menu option. You want to select "edit" for your domain.
- Look for the option "domain forwarding" and click on the small box to the far-right that says "expand."
- Next, enable domain forwarding by sliding the bar. Upon slide in the bar, you have the options of your original URL and your destination URL.
- Lastly, save your configuration and test to see if your configuration is to your satisfaction.