In this article, we'll cover domain forwarding which allows you to forward your domains inside of your Click Funnels account. This article covers both Click Funnels internal purchase domains and also external domains.
Why you would need this
Domain forwarding allows you to take your original URL and redirected to your destination URL. For example, you're going to take name.com and redirected to www.name.com
Definition of: domain forwarding. domain forwarding. Redirecting requests on the Internet to a different Internet address. For example, domain forwarding allows multiple domain names to be registered, all of which point to the same website. * from PC Mag
What you Need:
Step 1 ClickFunnels Domain Forwarding
What Are Destination URLs?
A Destination URL is simply the address of your webpage people reach when they click one of your ads. The way it's worked until now is that a Google ad and keyword tracking relied on the Destination URL, which was made up of the landing page URL and tracking parameters. If you wanted to adjust your tracking for any reason, you had to update the Destination URL, which sent your ads back to editorial review. Your ads would stop running during this review and whatever information was tied to the old URL was lost. *Word Stream
- From the account profile, we want to select domains.
- Looking at your list of domains select the domain that you would like to use the forwarding feature.
- Select the three dots on the right-hand side of your domain from the menu option. You want to select edit for your domain.
- Look for the option domain forwarding then click on the small box to the far-right that says expand.
- Next, you need to enable domain forwarding by sliding a bar. Upon slide in the bar, you have the options of your original URL and your destination URL.
- Lastly, save your configuration and test to see if your configuration is to your satisfaction.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.