In this article, we'll cover domain forwarding which allows you to forward your domains inside of your ClickFunnels account. This article covers both ClickFunnels internal purchase domains and also external domains.
What you Need:
Step 1 ClickFunnels Domain Forwarding
- From the account profile, we want to select domains.
- Looking at your list of domains select the domain that you would like to use the forwarding feature.
- Select the three dots on the right-hand side of your domain from the menu option. You want to select edit for your domain.
- Look for the option domain forwarding then click on the small box to the far-right that says expand.
- Next, you need to enable domain forwarding by sliding a bar. Upon slide in the bar, you have the options of your original URL and your destination URL.
- Lastly, save your configuration and test to see if your configuration is to your satisfaction.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.