Domain forwarding allows you to forward your ClickFunnels purchased domains inside of your ClickFunnels account by taking your URL and redirecting it to your destination URL. For example, take domainname.com/path and redirect it to google.com.
Definition of domain forwarding: Redirecting requests on the Internet to a different Internet address. For example, domain forwarding allows multiple domain names to be registered, all of which point to the same website. *from PC Mag
What you will need:
Step 1: Access ClickFunnels Domain Forwarding
- From Your Dashboard Navigate To Your Main Menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Domains (from the left side menu).
- Select the ClickFunnels Purchased Domain that you would like to set up forwarding for.
- Scroll to Domain Forwarding and Click Expand
- Click Add to add a forwarding rule to your domain.
Step 2: Domain Forwarding Set Up
- Choose the forwarding Priority 1-16 (Lower numbers will take precedence over higher numbers).
- Enter your Pattern URL (Patterns will do partial matching by default and MUST start with your purchased domain name).
Note: Patterns are also known as the domain you are forwarding from, if you'd like to forward a specific funnel on this domain for example then you would enter mydomain.com/funnel1 including the path name for that funnel. Learn More About Funnel URLs
- Enter your Destination URL (Destination URL can point anywhere).
- Mark Active if Is this Rule ready to be active.
- Mark Exact this will disable partial matching and only match exact URLs (optional).
- Click Save.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.