To cancel your ClickFunnels account, you’ll need to follow the short series of steps outlined in this article. Once you’ve cancelled your account you will not be charged further, and you will no longer have access to your list of contacts or your pages. Your funnels will not appear live for people to visit,
membership areas created within your Clickfunnels account will not be accessible, and you will not be able to access your account to create new funnels.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. From your account dashboard, hover over your account icon in the top right-hand corner and select Account Settings.
2. Select Account Billing from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Select Cancel Account (located under the Account Billing & Subscription heading).
4. Select the Cancel My Subscription button.
5. Select a reason for cancelling your ClickFunnels account.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and select Continue to Cancel.
Important Note: If you would rather place your account on the Pause Plan instead, select Pause Account instead.
7. Select Finalize Cancellation.
8. Select Yes.
Reactivating Your Account
If you ever want to reactivate your account, we recommend doing so within 30 days of cancellation. The account may still be in our system after the 30 day period but, we always advise reactivation within those 30 days to ensure all saved work is still in the account.
To reactivate your account, simply login as you normally would and select the subscription plan you want. Your default card on file will be charged immediately in advance for the first month on that subscription plan.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.